Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 539 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32021 MAD / TWD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 26% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,509 Dirham (82,786 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (44 minutes ago)