Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 566 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32856 MAD / TWD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 29% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,146 Dirham (49,143 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 90,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (33 minutes ago)