Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 558 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30635 MAD / TWD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 24% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,643 Dirham (77,178 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 500 (about 1 hour ago)