Cost of living comparison between Taipei, Taiwan and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31183 MAD / TWD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 23% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 15,340 Dirham (49,195 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)