Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31731 MAD / TWD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 24% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 15,540 Dirham (48,975 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (29 minutes ago)