Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.31407 MAD / TWD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 77% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,600 Dirham (106,983 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Pasto costs COL$20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Copenhagen costs kr129 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Riyadh costs ﷼ 160 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Norrköping costs 3,700 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$130,000 (about 1 hour ago)