Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30863 MAD / TWD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 13% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,654 Dirham (76,642 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php150 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)