Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31310 MAD / TWD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 6% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,203 Dirham (67,720 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200,000 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (39 minutes ago)