Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30959 MAD / TWD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 5% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,830 Dirham (57,592 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Davao costs Php300 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $610 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reynosa costs Mex$ 15 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $798 (about 1 hour ago)