Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31096 MAD / TWD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 11% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,150 Dirham (71,232 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (31 minutes ago)