Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.470 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 15% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,968 Dirham (元10,860) in Tai'an.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)