Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.817 MAD / PEN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 33% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,979 Dirham (S/. 4,252) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Morelia costs Mex$ 389 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (14 minutes ago)