Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.837 MAD / PEN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 35% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,272 Dirham (S/. 4,326) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $68 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 350 kr (about 1 hour ago)