Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.916 MAD / PEN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 33% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,805 Dirham (S/. 4,391) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (about 1 hour ago)