Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.920 MAD / PEN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 30% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,280 Dirham (S/. 4,548) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM399 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)