Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.665 MAD / SAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,710 Dirham (﷼ 7,020) in Tabuk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (30 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)