Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.690 MAD / SAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 15,695 Dirham (﷼ 5,834) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,779 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boise, Idaho costs $150 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)