Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 MAD / IRR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 36% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,117 Dirham (﷼ 45,319,558) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,800 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €850 (about 2 hours ago)