Cost of living in Tabora, Tanzania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00417 MAD / TZS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabora (Tanzania) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,513 Dirham (3,722,288 Shilling) in Tabora.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $19 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)