Cost of living in Szombathely, Hungary compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03396 MAD / HUF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szombathely (Hungary) is 9% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,376 Dirham (511,609 Ft) in Szombathely.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)