Cost of living in Szombathely, Hungary compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03562 MAD / HUF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szombathely (Hungary) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,258 Dirham (596,743 Ft) in Szombathely to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Zagreb costs 68 kn (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 95,000,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)