Cost of living in Szolnok, Hungary compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03407 MAD / HUF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szolnok (Hungary) is 26% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,279 Dirham (272,329 Ft) in Szolnok.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 675 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Cologne costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)