Cost of living in Szolnok, Hungary compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03465 MAD / HUF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szolnok (Hungary) is 24% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,304 Dirham (412,790 Ft) in Szolnok.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (31 minutes ago)