Cost of living in Szolnok, Hungary compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03465 MAD / HUF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szolnok (Hungary) is 24% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,843 Dirham (341,764 Ft) in Szolnok.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$25 (22 minutes ago)