Cost of living in Szolnok, Hungary compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03388 MAD / HUF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szolnok (Hungary) is 23% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,786 Dirham (406,916 Ft) in Szolnok.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in České Budějovice costs 58 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €600 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agadir costs 80 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Surakarta costs Rp 49,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 2 hours ago)