Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03511 MAD / HUF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,623 Dirham (473,436 Ft) in Szeged.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)