Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.621 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,558 Dirham (7,080 zł) in Szczecin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$98 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,456 (about 2 hours ago)