Cost of living comparison between Szczecin, Poland and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.387 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 23% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,568 Dirham (4,008 zł) in Szczecin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (29 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (about 1 hour ago)