Cost of living in Syracuse, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.931 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syracuse (Italy) is 64% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,805 Dirham (€3,001) in Syracuse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)