Cost of living comparison between Syracuse, Italy and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.720 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syracuse (Italy) is 59% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,727 Dirham (€2,773) in Syracuse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sousse costs 100 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)