Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12381 MAD / BDT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 5% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,852 Dirham (Taka 95,728) in Sylhet.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)