Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11076 MAD / BDT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 17% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,853 Dirham (Taka 134,107) in Sylhet.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (about 1 hour ago)