Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11347 MAD / BDT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 15% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,450 Dirham (Taka 127,340) in Sylhet.
Prices recently added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Kunming costs 5.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Cartagena costs COL$200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (about 3 hours ago)