Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12551 MAD / BDT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,363 Dirham (Taka 146,314) in Sylhet.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,240 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)