Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11332 MAD / BDT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,707 Dirham (Taka 147,431) in Sylhet.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $54 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,032 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Tromsø costs kr 42 (about 1 hour ago)