Cost of living in Syktyvkar, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17318 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syktyvkar (Russia) is 6% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,586 Dirham (руб 95,774) in Syktyvkar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$80,000 (about 2 hours ago)