Cost of living in Syktyvkar, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14187 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Syktyvkar (Russia) is 8% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,395 Dirham (руб 129,662) in Syktyvkar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$28,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Laguna Niguel, California costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)