Cost of living in Syktyvkar, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14069 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Syktyvkar (Russia) is 10% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,000 Dirham (руб 127,938) in Syktyvkar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (40 minutes ago)