Cost of living in Syktyvkar, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15028 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Syktyvkar (Russia) is 5% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,108 Dirham (руб 120,496) in Syktyvkar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Denver, Colorado costs $13 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 210 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €900 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,110 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)