Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36401 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,677 Dirham (37,574₴) in Syeverodonets'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)