Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35508 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,628 Dirham (49,647₴) in Syeverodonets'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jamshedpur costs ₨44 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Coimbatore costs ₨44,490 (about 1 hour ago)