Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37028 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,664 Dirham (36,903₴) in Syeverodonets'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)