Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36625 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,489 Dirham (45,021₴) in Syeverodonets'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Madrid costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)