Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,963 prices entered by 663 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.576 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 124% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,924 Dirham (AU$4,610) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)