Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,108 prices entered by 766 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.517 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 125% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 47,254 Dirham (AU$6,286) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Antalya costs 50TL (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Debrecen costs 10,000 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨350 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Andorra la Vella costs €170 (about 1 hour ago)