Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,068 prices entered by 893 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.376 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 121% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 44,165 Dirham (AU$5,987) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth, Scotland costs £10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,500TL (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £13,855 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)