Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.344 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 59% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,128 Dirham (£2,441) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maringá costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Londrina costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)