Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.384 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 62% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,456 Dirham (£2,217) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)