Cost of living in Suzhou, China vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.416 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 33% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,362 Dirham (17,916元) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 110 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 35,000 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Paris costs €100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cheboksary costs руб 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yerevan costs 265,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)