Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.415 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 38% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,831 Dirham (元17,544) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Culiacán costs Mex$ 9,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dortmund costs €4.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marbella costs €14,679 (about 1 hour ago)