Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00856 MAD / KRW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 27% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,448 Dirham (₩2,971,295) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (42 minutes ago)