Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00846 MAD / KRW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 26% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,679 Dirham (₩2,682,064) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 239 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,400 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,101 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)