Cost of living comparison between Suwon, South Korea and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00867 MAD / KRW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 35% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,836 Dirham (₩1,942,676) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)