Cost of living in Suva, Fiji compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.546 MAD / FJD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suva (Fiji) is 7% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,339 Dirham (4,254 FJ$) in Suva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Darwin costs AU$1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 35 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)