Cost of living in Suva, Fiji compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.780 MAD / FJD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suva (Fiji) is 11% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,865 Dirham (2,901 FJ$) in Suva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vancouver costs C$0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)