Cost of living comparison between Suva, Fiji and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.776 MAD / FJD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suva (Fiji) is 10% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,181 Dirham (3,597 FJ$) in Suva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)