Cost of living in Suva, Fiji compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 568 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.698 MAD / FJD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suva (Fiji) is 7% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,320 Dirham (4,539 FJ$) in Suva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 3,900 (about 1 hour ago)