Cost of living in Suva, Fiji compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 512 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.619 MAD / FJD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suva (Fiji) is 11% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,131 Dirham (4,574 FJ$) in Suva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)