Cost of living in Suva, Fiji compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.886 MAD / FJD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suva (Fiji) is 13% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,125 Dirham (4,323 FJ$) in Suva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (43 minutes ago)