Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.981 MAD / LYD *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,661 Dirham (2,816 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)