Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.925 MAD / LYD *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,621 Dirham (2,689 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (41 minutes ago)