Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.051 MAD / LYD *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 4% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,012 Dirham (1,845 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$14 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fuzhou costs 元2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bryansk costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)