Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.906 MAD / LYD *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,534 Dirham (2,684 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Rochester, New York costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs $b10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)