Cost of living in Surgut, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17253 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surgut (Russia) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,817 Dirham (руб 80,082) in Surgut.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toowoomba costs AU$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨4,066 (about 1 hour ago)