Cost of living in Surgut, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16031 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surgut (Russia) is 19% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,461 Dirham (руб 96,441) in Surgut.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (40 minutes ago)