Cost of living in Surgut, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15269 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surgut (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,027 Dirham (руб 98,414) in Surgut.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (about 2 hours ago)