Cost of living in Surgut, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14069 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surgut (Russia) is 24% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,764 Dirham (руб 97,828) in Surgut.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €949 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Amsterdam costs €850 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)