Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28849 MAD / THB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 14% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 14,281 Dirham (49,502 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)