Cost of living comparison between Surat Thani, Thailand and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28201 MAD / THB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 14% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 14,194 Dirham (50,331 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manila costs Php25 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lausanne costs CHF 56 (40 minutes ago)