Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.30130 MAD / THB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 17% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,149 Dirham (70,192 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)