Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28512 MAD / THB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 16% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,854 Dirham (73,140 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $17,445 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 600 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Norwich costs £149 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Helsinki costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,064 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)