Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29201 MAD / THB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 15% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,747 Dirham (71,051 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sherbrooke costs C$26,500 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 25 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,300 (about 2 hours ago)