Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28386 MAD / THB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 14% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 14,266 Dirham (50,257 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)