Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14637 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 41% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,147 Dirham (₨76,153) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (23 minutes ago)