Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00073 MAD / IDR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 36% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 7,959 Dirham (Rp 10,863,236) in Surakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 5,000 ден (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €14 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)