Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00073 MAD / IDR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 11% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,152 Dirham (Rp 15,224,393) in Surabaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,389 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sokoto costs 150,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)