Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00065 MAD / IDR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 6% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,930 Dirham (Rp 27,496,915) in Surabaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $90 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Mecca costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Natal costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)