Cost of living in Sur, Oman compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.458 MAD / OMR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sur (Oman) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,213 Dirham (﷼ 745) in Sur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)