Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.975 MAD / GHS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 11% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,994 Dirham (GH₵8,602) in Sunyani.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $96 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元98 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$40 (about 3 hours ago)