Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.766 MAD / GHS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,781 Dirham (GH₵8,369) in Sunyani.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangzhou costs 250元 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $3,050 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Addis Ababa costs 35,000 Birr (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 110 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 35,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Paris costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)