Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.055 MAD / GHS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 10% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,286 Dirham (GH₵7,924) in Sunyani.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 225TL (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$2.47 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kozhikode costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)