Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.000 MAD / GHS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 9% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,308 Dirham (GH₵8,156) in Sunyani.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (31 minutes ago)