Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.288 MAD / GHS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 11% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,099 Dirham (GH₵4,850) in Sunyani.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)