Cost of living in Sunderland, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.899 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sunderland (United Kingdom) is 70% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,521 Dirham (£2,366) in Sunderland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)