Cost of living comparison between Sunderland, United Kingdom and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.058 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunderland (United Kingdom) is 59% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,905 Dirham (£1,651) in Sunderland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)