Cost of living in Sunderland, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.846 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sunderland (United Kingdom) is 68% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,562 Dirham (£2,223) in Sunderland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)