Cost of living in Sumy, Ukraine compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34867 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sumy (Ukraine) is 48% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,294 Dirham (26,656₴) in Sumy.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,009 (20 minutes ago)