Cost of living in Sumy, Ukraine compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37321 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sumy (Ukraine) is 47% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 6,575 Dirham (17,618₴) in Sumy.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)