Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00793 MAD / IQD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 9% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,382 Dirham (2,065,142 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)