Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00848 MAD / IQD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 14% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,309 Dirham (2,513,770 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in İzmit costs 2.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)