Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00767 MAD / IQD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,524 Dirham (2,153,106 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)