Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.865 MAD / OMR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 33% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,202 Dirham (﷼ 1,056) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)