Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.285 MAD / OMR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 33% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,633 Dirham (﷼ 1,097) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Suez costs E£ 12 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 54,610 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $90 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (17 minutes ago)