Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.617 MAD / OMR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 39% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,329 Dirham (﷼ 1,070) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 2 hours ago)