Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.536 MAD / EGP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 19% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,786 Dirham (E£ 44,366) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Peshawar costs ₨160 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perth costs AU$779 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨129,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 16,070 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prague costs 137 Kč (about 2 hours ago)