Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.540 MAD / EGP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 20% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,967 Dirham (E£ 44,386) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $80 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 180 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (25 minutes ago)