Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.550 MAD / EGP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 22% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,835 Dirham (E£ 41,487) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (38 minutes ago)