Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.380 MAD / BOB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 10% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,128 Dirham ($b11,689) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)