Cost of living in Suceava, Romania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.365 MAD / RON
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suceava (Romania) is 27% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,483 Dirham (4,855 lei) in Suceava.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 230,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nerima costs ¥1,800 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)