Cost of living in Suceava, Romania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.336 MAD / RON
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suceava (Romania) is 24% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,627 Dirham (5,833 lei) in Suceava.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Newark, New Jersey costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $9 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)