Cost of living in Suceava, Romania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.364 MAD / RON
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suceava (Romania) is 24% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,476 Dirham (4,008 lei) in Suceava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)