Cost of living in Suceava, Romania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.379 MAD / RON
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suceava (Romania) is 24% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,991 Dirham (6,723 lei) in Suceava.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $18 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €0.11 (28 minutes ago)