Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08708 MAD / RSD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 33% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,491 Dirham (143,448 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Youngstown, Ohio costs $0.08 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Riga costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)