Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09623 MAD / RSD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 24% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,743 Dirham (142,811 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 100 (1 minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)