Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09389 MAD / RSD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 27% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,329 Dirham (163,254 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$610 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$100 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 180 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Walnut Creek, California costs $2.94 (about 1 hour ago)