Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09403 MAD / RSD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 25% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,552 Dirham (144,130 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)