Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09174 MAD / RSD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 29% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,251 Dirham (155,350 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 2,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (30 minutes ago)