Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.101 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 76% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 37,053 Dirham (€3,338) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)