Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.059 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 71% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,510 Dirham (€2,940) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)