Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.759 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 66% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,909 Dirham (€2,408) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)