Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.792 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 53% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,939 Dirham (€2,218) in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $813 (1 minute ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $64 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,500 Lek (39 minutes ago)