Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.897 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 54% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,235 Dirham (€2,407) in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €3,750 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (about 1 hour ago)