Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.824 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 53% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,986 Dirham (€2,401) in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)