Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.428 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 62% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,553 Dirham (£2,217) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $813 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)