Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.344 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 72% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,256 Dirham (£2,370) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $96 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$40 (about 3 hours ago)