Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.733 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 64% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,474 Dirham (£1,608) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (30 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)