Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,950 prices entered by 267 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.121 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 84% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,757 Dirham (25,655 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puebla costs Mex$ 20,710 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)