Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,728 prices entered by 235 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.157 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 97% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 39,322 Dirham (33,987 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Budapest costs 8,000 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$748 (23 minutes ago)