Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,379 prices entered by 261 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.064 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 101% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 36,237 Dirham (34,050 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨130 (about 2 hours ago)