Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,845 prices entered by 260 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.120 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 82% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,471 Dirham (25,429 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)