Cost of living comparison between Stockholm, Sweden and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,076 prices entered by 277 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.088 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 76% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,036 Dirham (20,258 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)