Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,036 prices entered by 277 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.132 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 86% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,883 Dirham (30,819 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guangzhou costs 元204 (43 minutes ago)