Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,536 prices entered by 263 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.048 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 104% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 36,716 Dirham (35,041 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$28,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Laguna Niguel, California costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)