Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,504 prices entered by 235 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.120 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 88% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 39,455 Dirham (35,229 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Washington D.C. costs $1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amsterdam costs €0.10 (about 1 hour ago)