Cost of living comparison between Stavropol', Russia and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15666 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 55% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,111 Dirham (руб 185,825) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.08 (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norrköping costs 719 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)