Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14455 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 15% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,862 Dirham (руб 151,247) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Orlando, Florida costs $1,050 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)