Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15105 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 22% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,392 Dirham (руб 161,481) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)