Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17738 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 60% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,943 Dirham (руб 168,804) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (36 minutes ago)