Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.124 MAD / NOK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 132% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 46,307 Dirham (kr 41,209) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 500 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 360 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)