Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.166 MAD / NOK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 132% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 41,773 Dirham (kr 35,830) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tampa, Florida costs $706 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Riverside, California costs $429 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 300,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (35 minutes ago)