Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.174 MAD / NOK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 137% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 40,299 Dirham (kr 34,327) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Petrolina costs R$ 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Recife costs R$ 0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.50 (about 2 hours ago)