Cost of living comparison between Stavanger, Norway and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.196 MAD / NOK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 136% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,491 Dirham (kr 24,665) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)