Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.184 MAD / NOK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 138% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 45,129 Dirham (kr 38,103) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)