Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.174 MAD / NOK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 133% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 43,727 Dirham (kr 37,232) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (44 minutes ago)