Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.208 MAD / NOK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 142% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 37,877 Dirham (kr 31,351) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)