Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.564 MAD / BGN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,735 Dirham (2,828 лв) in Stara Zagora.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)