Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.489 MAD / BGN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,818 Dirham (2,882 лв) in Stara Zagora.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)