Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.625 MAD / BGN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,782 Dirham (2,628 лв) in Stara Zagora.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ferrara costs €230 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM158,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $90 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 124 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (30 minutes ago)