Cost of living in St. John's, NL, Canada compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.672 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, NL (Canada) is 71% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,128 Dirham (C$4,188) in St. John's, NL to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)