Cost of living in St. John's, NL, Canada compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.101 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, NL (Canada) is 78% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,024 Dirham (C$4,509) in St. John's, NL to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)