Cost of living in St. John's, NL, Canada compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.192 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, NL (Canada) is 92% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,548 Dirham (C$4,803) in St. John's, NL to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €42 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Krasnodar costs руб 170 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php100 (about 2 hours ago)