Cost of living in St. John's, NL, Canada compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.466 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, NL (Canada) is 75% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 35,060 Dirham (C$4,696) in St. John's, NL to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)