Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.405 MAD / XCD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 45% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,482 Dirham (EC$8,953) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)