Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.620 MAD / XCD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 51% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,679 Dirham (EC$7,094) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)