Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.734 MAD / XCD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 81% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,665 Dirham (EC$6,071) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)