Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 259%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.077 MAD / CHF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 122% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 41,624 Dirham (CHF 4,131) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (about 2 hours ago)