Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 237%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.473 MAD / CHF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 121% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 39,812 Dirham (CHF 4,203) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨50,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 221 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moncton costs C$0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 260 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$56,000 (about 3 hours ago)