Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 256%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.026 MAD / CHF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 122% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,811 Dirham (CHF 2,774) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)