Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 263%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.832 MAD / CHF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 121% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 37,501 Dirham (CHF 3,814) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)