Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 251%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.919 MAD / CHF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 118% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,991 Dirham (CHF 3,427) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Miskolc costs 60,000 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)