Cost of living comparison between St. Gallen, Switzerland and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.945 MAD / CHF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 121% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,686 Dirham (CHF 2,784) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (44 minutes ago)