Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14688 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 39% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 7,679 Dirham (₨52,278) in Srinagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 420,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)