Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14804 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 39% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,528 Dirham (₨64,364) in Srinagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (1 minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (about 1 hour ago)