Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14756 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 33% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,744 Dirham (₨86,364) in Srinagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)