Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.543 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts (United States) is 69% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,801 Dirham ($3,542) in Springfield, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 500 ₦ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,354 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $0.95 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)