Cost of living in Spokane, Washington, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.387 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Spokane, Washington (United States) is 51% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,677 Dirham ($3,055) in Spokane, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 50,000 ₫ (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨175 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rohtak costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)